Google AdWords (PPC)
Building an SEO reputation in the eyes of the search engines takes time. Paid search advertising is a great way to generate instant traffic; however, PPC (pay-per-click) ad spend can easily be wasted without a proper keyword selection strategy, relevancy strategy, match type strategy, geo-location targeting, and keyword exclusion (negative keyword) strategy.
Pam Aungst is a certified Google AdWords Expert. Pam Ann Marketing is a member of Google Engage, which offers $100 coupons to clients that open an AdWords account through Pam.
Google AdWords Initial Assessment & Strategy Plan
- Outline paid search marketing strategy, and if applicable, display ad strategy.
- Define campaign management protocol and reporting protocol
- If paid search advertising is already in place, identify areas of ad spend “waste” and measures for eliminating the losses
- Identify metrics that will be used to measure the effectiveness of the paid advertising plan
One-time cost for paid search assessment & plan: Contact for pricing
Google AdWords Expert Management & Reporting (Monthly)
- Once active, paid search campaigns require ongoing management, including analyzing the results, continued strategy development, and keeping the platforms up to date by making the necessary changes. Over time a lot of change takes place in a paid search campaign, and your results depend on adapting to these changes.
- Pam Ann Marketing will monitor, analyze, and tweak campaigns on a weekly basis, and will report performance results monthly, to include insights and recommendations for ongoing improvements and new opportunities.
Cost for monthly Google AdWords expert management: Contact for pricing