PPC / SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Internship Areas of Focus
- Learn what goes into the strategic creation, management, and optimization of paid search and paid social advertising campaigns for many clients across a variety of industries – including:
- Keyword research
- How to properly set up a campaign
- Best practices for writing ad copy
- Bid management
- Conversion tracking configuration and options
- Landing page optimization
- How to run and analyze A/B tests
- How to analyze campaign performance with information from multiple data sources (including Google Analytics)
- Learn how to forecast budgets for PPC ad campaigns
- Participate in client conference calls
- Must be able to work daily or almost daily during normal business hours in our office in Denville NJ
- Strong thirst for learning, including a genuine interest in PPC/SEM
- VERY good spelling and grammar skills and high level of attention to detail
- Professional and positive demeanor
- At least 1 college-level digital marketing class completed (i.e. SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, online advertising, e-commerce, or general digital marketing course)
- At least 1 college-level general marketing class completed (i.e. marketing strategy, marketing basics, any general 101-level marketing class)
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new software and technologies quickly
- In-depth work experience in a busy and highly specialized PPC agency.
- An opportunity to see if PPC is the right career for you, and to try out various aspects of PPC work to see which you may excel at.
- Spend time with a fun and friendly team that has a thirst for collaborative learning and a passion for the craft.
Internship Fine Print
- This internship, even though it includes actual operation of the tasks of the business, will consist of training similar to that which would be given in an educational environment.
- This internship experience is for the benefit of the intern, to provide them with training, education, and actual work experience.
- An intern is not an employee nor independent contractor, and does not displace regular employees, but works under close supervision of existing staff. An intern is a trainee who is volunteering their time in exchange for valuable industry experience.
- Pam Ann Marketing LLC understands that taking on an intern derives no immediate advantage for the company from the activities of the intern; and on occasion company operations may actually be impeded by the presence of the intern. We are willing to undertake this potential burden because of our strong believe in giving intelligent and passionate young people their first chance at obtaining valuable work experience in our field. This is the value we provide to the intern in place of the monetary compensation that a formal employee would get.
- The intern is not necessarily entitled to a job at the conclusion of the internship, but we are very much open to exploring that possibility.
To be considered, forward your resume by email to careers at pamannmarketing dot com along with details about your availability to work in our office during the late spring and/or summer of 2016. To validate your attention to detail, include the word dragonfly in the subject line of the email.
About Pam Ann Marketing
Pam Ann Marketing, LLC provides internet marketing consulting, services, and training to small and medium businesses, very often “business-to-business” organizations, across all industries.
Our MBA-crafted integrated marketing strategies set us far apart from agencies that provide “random acts of marketing.” We do not “throw stuff out there to see what sticks.” We help clients define and optimize their unique “online sales funnel,” and align different marketing tactics to guide website visitors down that funnel until they convert into leads and sales.
We place a laser-tight focus on keeping up with the latest trends in internet marketing, especially with regard to the incredibly rapidly-changing science of SEO (search engine optimization).
Our customized approaches and commitment to staying ahead of the curve provide our clients not only with additional website traffic, but with actual increases in revenue, profits, and efficiency.