This position has been filled, but we are accepting resumes for future consideration.
Why this position exists in our organization:
This position exists in our organization to concurrently keep 35+ fast-paced, very complex search engine optimization (SEO) and internet marketing projects moving ahead smoothly and on time, and to relieve the business owner of as many administrative tasks as possible.
This individual will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day progress of projects, ensuring that nothing “falls through the cracks”.
This person also plays the role of client liaison and account manager, ensuring that clients receive prompt and constant communication about their projects.
This employee is expected to bring new levels of efficiency to the organization so that additional projects and clients can be taken on without the need for additional resources.
This is also a fairly typical Administrative Assistant role, which encompasses traditional administrative tasks, such as phone answering, light bookkeeping, data entry, and marketing-related tasks.
Why this is a rewarding role:
This role is a crucial one, that if done properly, will:
- Make clients feel cared for, through excellent communication
- Get clients better results, via thorough attention to detail
- Keep the business owner and team members organized and stress-free, by ensuring that no task “falls through the cracks”
- Directly contribute to the organization’s growth through increased efficiency and capacity to take on more projects and clients.
The right individual, who consistently contributes to these outcomes, will not only enjoy the personal satisfaction that naturally occurs by producing such results, but will also be rewarded with increases in compensation that are reflective of the increases in client satisfaction, company revenue, and stress relief that they have brought to the organization.
Additionally, anyone with interest in internet marketing, specifically search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising, will learn a great deal about the industry through osmosis as they lead these projects. If desired, direct participation in this type of project work could be considered if desired.
This is a fully remote / virtual / telecommute position.
Compensation starts at a very fair going market rate and will increase as noted above.
“Client Success Strategist” is an intentionally broad title that essentially means doing whatever is necessary to help us be the best we can be for our clients. This role requires being involved in a little bit of everything, from sales to project management to customer service/problem solving and strategic input – all with a singular focus on delivering the best possible results to our clients.
General Responsibilities for All Positions
- Learn the decision-making, thought process, and preferences of the business owner in order to respond to needs and act for them as needed in the best interest of the company
- Play a supporting role in the crafting and implementation of SEO, PPC, Analytics, and WordPress strategies
- Participate in and/or lead client conference calls. Take notes, extract action items from the conversation, and translate those action items into tasks in the project management system
- Accept other delegated tasks as assigned
Client Success Responsibilities
- Act as a client advocate, consistently putting yourself in their shoes and making suggestions to the team about how we can do even better for each client
- Ensure that the strategies produced by the team are executed without delay. Suggest creative approaches to any potential roadblocks that would hinder the timely implementation of strategies
- Lead conference calls to present strategies and review performance with clients
Project Coordination/Management Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of projects, ensuring that nothing “falls through the cracks”
- Continuously maintain, monitor, and update tracking systems so the status of all projects and pending obligations can be immediately ascertained
- Play the role of client liaison and account manager, ensuring that clients receive prompt and constant communication about their project
- Build a rapport with customers, team members, and colleagues in order to facilitate communication and teamwork
- Establish a sense of confidence that matters are being handled
- Bring new levels of efficiency to the organization, so that additional projects and clients can be taken on without the need for additional resources.
- Document and/or update the company’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Contribute to the improvement of the SOPs by consistently thinking “outside the box” and suggesting better, more efficient ways to execute business operations and provide higher quality output to clients
- Lessen the workload of the business owner by helping to delegate and monitor tasks to appropriate team members by effectively communicating assignments and ensuring completion of the same.
- Participate in weekly team project meetings and other strategic meetings as requested
- Maintain an ongoing task list with priorities and follow-up status, consistently and persistently follow up on outstanding items
- Organize each day to maximize efficiency and productivity, with a focus on prioritizing the most pressing needs
- Assist in any necessary capacity in order to increase response time to clients, prospects, and strategic partners and keep operations moving along without delay
- Work towards becoming an integral part of the organization
- Provide support to the sales process by assisting with pre-qualification of prospects, proposal and contract generation, and prospect follow up
- (Optional) Occasionally attend networking events if requested
Administrative Job Responsibilities
- Lessen the workload and burden of tasks directed toward the business owner
- Accept delegated tasks to assist the business owner to focus on critical areas of the business without interruption
- Handle day-to-day work processes, such as answering phones, reviewing voicemails, returning calls, answering emails, scheduling appointments, basic bookkeeping tasks, electronic filing, data entry, CRM setup and management, updating the company’s website and marketing materials, and other tasks as assigned
Marketing-Related Job Responsibilities
- Occasionally attend networking opportunities if requested
- Assist with the execution of the company and its clients’ social media marketing efforts, including posting and replying on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest. Increase connections and followers on each.
- Run paid content promotion campaigns via Facebook boosted posts, LinkedIn sponsored updates, etc.
- Assemble and distribute email marketing newsletters/announcements
Personality requirements for the position:
- INCREDIBLY detail-oriented
- Highly organized, disciplined, driven, and energetic. Always thoroughly prepared.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, cheerleader-type personality
- Steady, efficient, productive
- Excellent listener & communicator
- Accurate, Precise, Analytical, Problem Solver
- Personable, Respectful, Tactful
- Ethical, honest, reliable, dedicated
- Able to think on your feet
- Intellectually curious, Critical thinker, Fact-finder, Thirst for learning
- Able to admit mistakes.
- Willing to ask when you don’t understand, Forthright in admitting when you are having difficulty
- Able to think on your feet and shift gears easily, adaptable to change
- Patient, Remain calm under pressure, Appropriate sense of urgency
- Plays by the rules but thinks outside the box and consistently makes suggestions for improvement
To be considered, forward your resume by email to careers at pamannmarketing dot com along with desired pay level and a short blurb on which of our company’s core values you identify with the most and why. To validate your attention to detail, include the word “Hawk” in the subject line of the email.
About Pam Ann Marketing
Pam Ann Marketing, LLC provides internet marketing consulting, services, and training to small and medium businesses, very often “business-to-business” organizations, across all industries.
Our MBA-crafted integrated marketing strategies set us far apart from agencies that provide “random acts of marketing.” We do not “throw stuff out there to see what sticks.” We help clients define and optimize their unique “online sales funnel,” and align different marketing tactics to guide website visitors down that funnel until they convert into leads and sales.
We place a laser-tight focus on keeping up with the latest trends in internet marketing, especially with regard to the incredibly rapidly changing science of SEO (search engine optimization).
Our customized approaches and commitment to staying ahead of the curve provide our clients not only with additional website traffic, but with actual increases in revenue, profits, and efficiency.