Association of Women in Computers NNJ invites you to join us on May 12th for an informative presentation and interactive discussion with Pam Ann Aungst, M.B.A., President of Pam Ann Marketing, LLC, is widely recognized as an expert in search engine optimization (SEO). A self-proclaimed “geek”, Pam began studying computer programming at 6 years old, started creating websites in 1997 and has been working professionally in the field of e-commerce since 2005. Referred to by Sprout Social as a “Twitter Success Story,” she harnessed the power of social media to launch her own agency in 2011. Pam has been interviewed by publications such as Internet Retailer magazine, regularly publishes articles in top internet marketing news sources, and speaks on topics such as Social Media, SEO, PPC, banner ads, Facebook ads, email marketing, affiliate programs – oh my! There are so many digital marketing tactics available to small businesses today, but that does not mean you have to (or should) use them all. Certain tactics work better for some businesses than others.
In this informative and interactive session, you will learn:
- What the most common digital marketing tactics used by small businesses are
- What the unique purpose of each tactic is
- How different tactics can be used to enhance each other in an online marketing “mix”
- How each tactic plays a role in your “online sales funnel”
- The factors involved in choosing the right tactics for your business
Join us for a fun night of networking and discussion!
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
RSVP: Register Now