Join us in person or virtually, via Google Hangout!
What You’ll Learn in the Web Traffic Controller Courses
Session 1: Target Market
Who is your target market and where can you find them ONLINE? Get help defining your online audience and determining what online activities will help you reach them and which won’t.
Session 2: Blogging & SEO
Learn how to create content to attract your target market and the search engine spiders at the same time.
Session 3: Social Media
Learn the keys to establishing strong social media followings and building a community of fans that will spread your content for you. Also covers how to streamline your efforts to avoid spending endless hours on this potential “time suck.”
Session 4: Content Marketing 2.0
Beyond blog articles, other types of content can help pull your readers down your sales funnel. Learn about white papers, e-books, webinars, videos, podcasts and more options for accelerating your sales cycle.
Session 5: Email Marketing
Out of sight – out of mind. Learn how to avoid this common phenomenon with effective email marketing and the best practices that keep your readers from unsubscribing.
Session 6: Continuous Improvement
Learn how to measure the return on your (time) investment and “tweak” your online marketing plan to increase the activities that work and decrease time spent on those that don’t.
The Benefits of the Web Traffic Controller Courses
- Taught by Pam Aungst, who has an M.B.A. in marketing and over 8 years experience driving traffic to websites (click here to learn more about Pam and her company)
- Attend in-person or virtually: your choice!
- Small classes: MAXIMUM 8 people per class
- College-level instruction at a less-than-college level price
- Instructor and peer support between sessions: A private Facebook group is established for each class. Get your questions answered and brainstorm ideas between sessions.
- Accountability: You’ll be expected to “do your homework” between sessions, so slacking off on your company’s online marketing is no longer an option!
Sessions are 2 hours long on Mondays every other week from 10am – 12pm starting 7/8/13. Last class 9/30 (no class 9/2 Labor Day). Attend in-person at C3Workplace, 37 Main Street, Sparta, NJ, or virtually via Google Hangout.
Registration deadline is June 28th, so don’t miss your chance!
RSVP: Register Here