SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is vital to any company’s success. Unfortunately, there are many scam artists offering SEO services. We are happy to spend time educating potential clients on how to spot such scams.
We are 100% transparent, and believe that business owners have the right to be aware of what their SEO company is doing to their site. We will even TEACH YOU how we do what we do!
Our SEO services are “white hat,” i.e. completely in line with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines, and include the following:
Full-Scope SEO Services Information
We don’t touch your site at all without first planning out your complete SEO marketing strategy plan. We believe that you cannot get where you are going without a road map.
Phase 1: CREATE THE SEO PLAN
To be successful at SEO requires a plan. The first thing we will do is perform in-depth research and formulate a strategic plan to include the following:
KICKOFF CALL AND DISCOVERY SESSION
- We will host an in-depth kickoff call to define and document target audiences, brand differentiators, key products & services, desired key phrases, competitors to track, and more. This gets everyone literally “on the same page” and provides concrete and important source of guidance for the project.
- Then we have 3 more calls during the planning process (keyword, content, wrap-up). Each occurs about 2 weeks after the last.
TECHNICAL AUDIT (or SPECIFICATION)
- We will examine your site’s code and create a “to-do” list of recommended coding/programming changes to make the site more search-engine-friendly, or if you decide to have the site redesigned, we will create a set of “blueprints” for site code and structure to ensure that the new website is built with maximum search-engine-friendliness.
- For monthly contracts, we provide ongoing technical consulting since SEO is always evolving.
- To assist in the best possible strategy development, we evaluate competitor’s websites and content strategies to learn from what is working well for them. We provide a summary of our findings on this to you, as well as take that knowledge into account in every aspect of our strategic planning.
- We will perform in-depth keyword research to discover a comprehensive set of targeted SEO key phrases. Each phrase is carefully selected for your site based upon existing search engine performance and a ratio between the popularity and competitiveness of the phrase. This creates a rich pool of ideas for content that can be created around those words in order to attract more search traffic.
CONTENT STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
- We will learn a lot during the keyword research process about what information your target audience is demanding, so we need to make sure that your site has enough of the right content to satisfy those searches, and that the pages are organized in a way search engines can understand. We will draft some proposed changes to your sitemap, and present them to you on the content (a.k.a. ”sitemap”) call.
- We will create a keyword mapping plan that assigns high potential key phrases from the keyword research to each of the key pages on your site.
LOCAL SEO CITATION CHECK
- For businesses that need to attract searches from a specific geographical region, we will perform a NAP citation check and make a recommendation as to whether or not a citation cleanup or enhancement service is necessary. (NAP citations are online phone book listings that are very important for regionalized SEO.) If a service is necessary, there will be an additional fee to use a third-party solution for this.
ESTABLISH KPIs AND SET UP TRACKING TO MEASURE RESULTS
- The results we get for you will only be as good as our ability to track results. We will facilitate the set up advanced configurations in Google Analytics and Google Search Console to fully be able to track what’s working and what’s not.
CUSTOMIZED SEO STRATEGY PLAN
- We create a PowerPoint presentation summarizing your SEO strategy plan, with links off to supporting documents created along the way. We review this with you on the wrap-up call.
Phase 2: ONGOING SEO IMPLEMENTATION & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (MONTHLY SERVICES)
ONGOING TECHNICAL CONSULTING & MONITORING
- We can assist your web development team with the implementation of our technical SEO plan, and check/confirm the execution of each individual requirement on the plan. (Actual programming and website changes to be performed by web developer)
- We also keep a close eye on SEO’s ever-changing technical requirements, and can provide additional technical guidance wherever necessary in order to keep the site as crawler-friendly as possible.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS CONSULTING
- We can assist with proper configuration of Google Analytics, helping ensure that the data collected is clean of spam, accurate, and that proper conversion tracking is set up. We can also help you understand the data and give you actionable data-driven insights about any of your digital marketing efforts. We also offer Google Analytics consulting services separately for non-SEO clients.
ONGOING CONTENT CONSULTING
- We will facilitate the production of keyword-optimized content per the content strategy developed in Phase 1. For blogging, this consists of topic/keyword selection, as well as assignment and follow-up of publication dates. For webpage copy, this consists of prioritizing which pages need to be written or rewritten first according to the keyword mapping plan. In both cases, we will review content for proper keyword optimization. (Copywriting is typically done by others, with our keyword guidance and review)
SEO MONTHLY REPORTING, MONITORING, AND ANALYSIS
- Google Analytics is a powerful tool, but by default it can’t know if a website visitor picks up the phone and calls you. We can set you up with comprehensive call tracking, so that your main number is automatically switched out with a forwarding number based upon where that visitor came from (AdWords vs. organic SEO vs. social media, etc.). For AdWords traffic, we can even track what keyword the caller used to arrive at your site before picking up the phone.
- We will configure Google Analytics to track these calls as successful conversions, so that you can now know not only what traffic sources convert the best for you, but also what content on your site generates the most calls.
DEEP ANALYTICAL REPORTING
- We DO NOT just regurgitate your Google Analytics printouts to you. Our reporting pulls data from multiple sources, includes expert analysis what IS working and what IS NOT working, and recommendations for continuous improvement accordingly.
- We even have regularly-scheduled conference calls with you to review the results and get your input on ongoing strategy.
OTHER SEO SERVICES
SEO planning results in the recommendation of creating additional site pages that don’t currently exist, and optimizing the copy on those that do exist. We can supply copywriting services if needed, or work with your existing in-house or external copywriting vendors to assist them with executing our SEO strategy through their writing.
Highly Recommended NJ SEO Services Company
Working with a local SEO company is important to many business owners. Pam Ann Marketing started in 2011 as a New Jersey-based SEO company and comes highly recommended in NJ networking organizations such as the Morris County Chamber of Commerce and the NJ AdClub. Company President Pam Aungst, M.B.A. is one of the most well-respected SEO consultants in NJ
SEO Services Pricing
Contact us to discuss your particular SEO needs. If you are located in northern NJ, an in-person consultation can be arranged.