Raising awareness is a critical component of running a successful and fulfilling nonprofit organization. A common challenge is finding a way to spread the word of your service and benefits without the advertising budget of a for-profit entity.
Although it is not widely advertised, Google offers up to $10,000 per month in free search engine advertising for many nonprofit organizations through its Google for Nonprofits grant program!
Google Ads Grants Eligibility
The Google Ad Grants program is available to just about any 501c3 organization, except for “governmental entities and organizations, hospitals and medical groups, schools, academic institutions:” however, “philanthropic arms of educational institutions are eligible.”
It also requires compliance with the Google Ad Grants website policy.
Google Ads Grants Application Process
The main phases of the Google Ad Grants application process are as follows:
- Register with Tech Soup and obtain a “validation token”
- Sign up for Google for Nonprofits
- Complete the Google Ad Grants pre-qualification steps (see Part 1). This requires creating a Google Ad Grants account, filling out a survey, watching a training video, taking a quiz, and submitting your account for pre-qualification review.
- Build your campaigns per the Google Ad Grants guidelines (see Part 2) and submit your account for review.
The first 3 steps are relatively simple, but the fourth step requires building out Google Ads campaigns in a very specific manner according to Google’s strict guidelines for this program.
We Have Been Managing Google Ad Grants for Over 5 Years
At Pam Ann Marketing, we have been managing Google Ads Grant accounts for many years. We’ve developed a deep level of expertise in managing these accounts successfully.
We help nonprofits:
- Obtain the grant
- Maximize the utilization of it
- Maintain compliance with Google’s strict grant account performance requirements
We Offer Google Ad Grants Services at a Discounted Rate
We understand the value of spreading awareness for your service, which is why we offer comprehensive Google Ads Grant management services at a discounted rate exclusive to nonprofit businesses.
If even our discounted services are out-of-reach for your organization, we are still happy to help point you in the right direction for how to obtain the grant yourself.
Our Approach to Google Ads Grants for Nonprofits is Simple.
- We help determine if you are eligible for the Google Ads Grant.
- We guide you through the process of joining the program and acquiring the grant.
- We provide customized and professional Google Ads Grant management including set up, ongoing optimizations, maintenance of account compliance, and comprehensive monthly reporting on performance.
Google Ads Grant Management Case Studies
Contact us today to start the process of getting your nonprofit succeeding with the Google Ads Grant program!