As a natural result of our in-depth expertise in SEO and PPC, we have become extremely adept at Google Analytics. The success of everything we do is dependent upon being able to use this powerful tool to interpret the results of our campaigns – assessing what’s working, what’s not, and what to do about it.
We can assist with the following Google Analytics services:
- Google Analytics Audits, with actionable insights for both better traffic performance and data accuracy
- Ongoing reporting and analysis
- Creation of custom dashboards, reports, and segments
- Creation of new filters and views
- Implementation of cross-domain tracking
- Conversion and event tracking
- Resolution of referral spam issues
- Campaign tagging for analyzing digital marketing initiatives
- Google Analytics Training & Coaching
- …and more
Google Tag Manager & Data Studio
We also specialize in Google Tag Manager and Data Studio.
We often use these tools to help marketing agencies (on a white-label basis) with their tracking and reporting needs.
Our Google Analytics Expertise
Pam Aungst, our founder and lead Google Analytics expert, has 15 years of experience using Google Analytics. (No, that’s not a typo – she started using it in 2005.)
She gives talks at conferences around the country on how to improve the insights that you get from this powerful tool. Here’s a video from one such talk she did in Orange County, California:
Find Out More About Our Google Analytics Services
Contact us today to discuss how our Google Analytics Services can help you.