Google Ads for Nonprofits
Google Ads Grant Management Services for Nonprofits
Raising awareness is a critical component of running a successful and fulfilling nonprofit organization. A common challenge is finding a way to spread the word of your service and benefits without the advertising budget of a for-profit entity.
Although it is not widely advertised, Google offers up to $10,000 per month in free search engine advertising for many nonprofit organizations through its Google for Nonprofits grant program!
Non-Profit Ad Examples
Overview Video of the Google Ads Grants Program
I created a video to provide a high-level overview of the program, who’s eligible to participate, and the application process:
Google Ads Grants Eligibility
The Google Ad Grants program is available to just about any 501c3 organization, except for “governmental entities and organizations, hospitals and medical groups, schools, academic institutions:” however, “philanthropic arms of educational institutions are eligible.”
It also requires compliance with the Google Ad Grants website policy.
Google Ads Grants Application Process
The main phases of the Google Ad Grants application process are as follows:
- See if your organization is eligible for a Google Ad Grant.
- Apply for a Google for Nonprofits account. For nonprofits in the US, it generally takes between 2-14 business days for TechSoup to verify your organization.
- Submit the Google Ad Grant eligibility form. This process should take about 20 minutes.
- Confirm that you’ve completed your Google Ads Grant eligibility form. This may seem redundant since you just submitted the form in the previous step, however you’ll have to go back into your Google for Nonprofits account to click a checkbox to confirm that you’ve completed the eligibility form.
- Submit your activation request in your Google for Nonprofits account. Once your request has been submitted, the Ad Grants team will update you regarding that status of your request as soon as possible.
Once your activation request has been approved, you’ll have to build out your Google Ads campaigns in a very specific manner according to Google’s strict guidelines for this program.
We Have Been Managing Google Ad Grants for Over 5 Years
At Pam Ann Marketing, we have been managing Google Ads Grant accounts for many years. We’ve developed a deep level of expertise in managing these accounts successfully.
We help nonprofits:
- Obtain the grant
- Maximize the utilization of it
- Maintain compliance with Google’s strict grant account performance requirements
We Offer Google Ad Grants Services at a Discounted Rate
We understand the value of spreading awareness for your service, which is why we offer comprehensive Google Ads Grant management services at a discounted rate exclusive to nonprofit businesses.
If even our discounted services are out-of-reach for your organization, we are still happy to help point you in the right direction for how to obtain the grant yourself.
Our Approach to Google Ads Grants for Nonprofits is Simple.
- We help determine if you are eligible for the Google Ads Grant.
- We guide you through the process of joining the program and acquiring the grant.
- We provide customized and professional Google Ads Grant management including set up, ongoing optimizations, maintenance of account compliance, and comprehensive monthly reporting on performance.