Google Alerts can keep you up to date by sending you email alerts whenever an article is published about your topic.
Try it out!
- Go to http://google.com/alerts
- Enter a phrase and click “Preview Results” to see what the related email alerts would look like
- Sign up to receive the alerts at your desired frequency
- Share the most valuable updates with your followers
Have any other tips for using Google Alerts? Leave a comment!
If You Liked This Article…
- What is Call Tracking and How Does It Work? - March 15, 2021
- How to Optimize Your WordPress Site to Boost Core Web Vitals - February 15, 2021
- Create a Custom Report in Google Analytics - January 19, 2021