Google Alerts can keep you up to date by sending you email alerts whenever an article is published about your topic.
Try it out!
- Go to http://google.com/alerts
- Enter a phrase and click “Preview Results” to see what the related email alerts would look like
- Sign up to receive the alerts at your desired frequency
- Share the most valuable updates with your followers
Have any other tips for using Google Alerts? Leave a comment!
If You Liked This Article…
- Guest Blog Posting Tips and Tricks — My Two Cents on the Subject as Quoted in a Recent SE Ranking Article - October 12, 2020
- Why Your Google Ranking Keeps Changing - September 28, 2020
- How to Move a WordPress Site to a New Host - September 21, 2020