Google Alerts can keep you up to date by sending you email alerts whenever an article is published about your topic.
Try it out!
- Go to http://google.com/alerts
- Enter a phrase and click “Preview Results” to see what the related email alerts would look like
- Sign up to receive the alerts at your desired frequency
- Share the most valuable updates with your followers
Have any other tips for using Google Alerts? Leave a comment!
If You Liked This Article…
Latest posts by Pam Aungst (see all)
- 16 Tips for Forensic SEO Audit Success [Checklist] - September 16, 2019
- Is Your Web Developer Spoofing Your PageSpeed Insights Score? - November 29, 2018
- A Walkthrough (and Critique) of the New URL Inspection Tool in Search Console - June 26, 2018