Google Alerts can keep you up to date by sending you email alerts whenever an article is published about your topic.
Try it out!
- Go to http://google.com/alerts
- Enter a phrase and click “Preview Results” to see what the related email alerts would look like
- Sign up to receive the alerts at your desired frequency
- Share the most valuable updates with your followers
Have any other tips for using Google Alerts? Leave a comment!
If You Liked This Article…
- 11 Research-Driven Best Practices for Increasing Form Conversion - April 6, 2020
- Google Ads Announces Free Ad Credits for Existing Advertisers as COVID-19 Relief - March 31, 2020
- 16 Tips for Forensic SEO Audit Success [Checklist] - September 16, 2019