SEO for Blog Titles
Put the strongest keywords in the beginning of the title. Google cares most about the first 3 words in the title.
- Instead of this: “Ten Awesome Gifts for Men”
- Do this: “Gifts for Men: Ten Awesome Ideas”
Like this Tip?
- Pin it on Pinterest to remind yourself of it later
- Like me on Facebook for more helpful internet marketing tips!
President & Chief Web Traffic Controller at Pam Ann Marketing
Pam Ann Aungst, M.B.A., President of Pam Ann Marketing, LLC, is widely recognized as an expert in search engine optimization (SEO). A self-proclaimed “geek”, Pam began studying computer programming at 6 years old, started creating websites in 1997 and has been working professionally in the field of e-commerce since 2005. Referred to by Sprout Social as a “Twitter Success Story,” she harnessed the power of social media to launch her own agency in 2011. Pam has been interviewed by publications such as Internet Retailer magazine, regularly publishes articles in top internet marketing news sources, and speaks on topics such as SEO and social media. Click here to read her full bio.
Latest posts by Pam Aungst (see all)
- 16 Tips for Forensic SEO Audit Success [Checklist] - September 16, 2019
- Is Your Web Developer Spoofing Your PageSpeed Insights Score? - November 29, 2018
- A Walkthrough (and Critique) of the New URL Inspection Tool in Search Console - June 26, 2018