The Web Traffic Controller Course has been called “a game changer” and has been praised and “highly recommended” by past participants.
“I took an Advanced Social Media Marketing Class from USF. However, the learnings I gathered seem to be scattered and need to be tied together to form a structure that makes sense and easy to implement. The Web Traffic Controller class is that missing piece! I would highly recommend the class to every Social Media and Content Marketing Manager.” – Ruby Rusine, Principal/Consultant at Social Success Marketing
Each Session consists of 6 classes over the course of 3 months. Classes are 2 hours long every other week, via a Google Hangout. We cover:
Class 1 of 6: Target Market
Who is your target market and where can you find them ONLINE? Get help defining your online audience and determining what online activities will help you reach them and which won’t.
Class 2 of 6: Blogging & SEO
Learn how to create content to attract your target market and the search engine spiders at the same time. Also covers other fundamentals of SEO including technical and off-page concepts.
Class 3 of 6: Social Media
Learn the keys to establishing strong social media followings and building a community of fans that will spread your content for you. Also covers how to streamline your efforts to avoid spending endless hours on this potential “time suck.”
(Convinced? Register here: http://bit.ly/WTCCReg)
Class 4 of 6: Content Marketing 2.0
Beyond blog articles, other types of content can help pull your readers down your sales funnel. Learn about white papers, e-books, webinars, videos, podcasts and more options for accelerating your sales cycle.
Class 5 of 6: Email Marketing
Out of sight – out of mind. Learn how to avoid this common phenomenon with effective email marketing and the best practices that keep your readers from unsubscribing.
Class 6 of 6: Continuous Improvement
Learn how to measure the return on your (time) investment and “tweak” your online marketing plan to increase the activities that work and decrease time spent on those that don’t.
Want to know about Other Benefits?
- Taught by Pam Aungst, who has an M.B.A. in marketing and over 8 years experience driving traffic to websites (click here to learn more about Pam and her company)
- Attend virtually, yet still get to know Pam and your classmates face-to-face (we use Google Hangout)
- Small classes: MAXIMUM 8 people per class
- College-level instruction at a less-than-college level price
- Instructor and peer support between sessions: A private online forum is established for each class. Get your questions answered and brainstorm ideas between sessions.
- Accountability: You’ll be expected to “do your homework” between sessions, so slacking off on your company’s online marketing is no longer an option!
Seats fill up fast, so register today before all spots are taken!
RSVP: Register here